Visitors Policy and Procedures
- For security reasons, all visitors must enter the building through the front main entrance.
- Visitors must sign in at the main office and receive a visitors badge/name tag.
- Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with the person you plan to visit and to check that the time you plan to visit is suitable.
- Come at a time of day when the work you want to see is likely to be in progress. This will help avoid conflicts such as field trips, lunch, etc.
- Visits should not extend past one hour and are limited to once per week to minimize disruptions to the educational process and to respect the privacy of other students.
- Please sign out in the main office when leaving.
- For additional details and more information, see Poudre School District Policy KI- Visitors to Schools.