Parent-Teacher Organization (PTO)
Use Sign Up Genius: Here
Here is a link to the PTO Fundraiser page: Click Here
2018 - 2019 PTO Minutes
2017 - 2018 PTO Minutes
The PTO is a not-for-profit organization of parents, educators, and community members. Membership in the PTO is free and open to any parents, or anyone concerned with the education, health, and welfare of children. The Kruse PTO is a leader in reminding everyone of our obligation to children.
The mission of the Kruse PTO is:
· To raise money for the support of school and community programs, activities, and events.
· To coordinate and sponsor social events to bring the home and school communities into a closer relationship.
· To provide and facilitate volunteer opportunities for parents in the school/community.
· To support the teachers in their effort to address the needs of all children.
Goals for the school year are:
· To sponsor more Kruse family events that are free of charge.
· To provide more recognition for students.
· To raise money for technology and facility improvement.
· To expand our partnership with community businesses.
· To identify the talents and resources of Kruse parents.